LabVia intelligently manages multiple data communications between all kinds of devices, services, systems or other sources.
Use LabVia to connect with:
- SDMS, MES, PLM, DMS, EHR/EMRs, PMS or other Systems/Software or Databases
- LIMS or other Laboratory Information Systems
- Field Devices, Mobile, Hand-held etc.
- POC Devices
- Billing Services
- Regulatory/Reporting Agencies
- Reference or Contract Labs
The onsite part of the LabVia solution is the LabVia Hub. It is a hardware/software product that provides a central nexus point for all of the integrated nodes (instruments/devices, software applications etc.), intelligently managing their data. Full instructions on installation and setup are provided, and a LabLynx professional will guide you through the process. Or, if you prefer, we can come onsite and install it for you, ensuring all interfaced data points communicate properly. Many systems need only be able to provide files that your sciCloud.net® Solution can access to process and report, and/or be able to receive sample information from the LIMS. If serial connections are required, then a LabVia channel is utilized, and your hub will link up with the cloud-based software portion of LabVia to ensure perfect data routing and management.
The cloud portion of LabVia is hosted for you in our Cloud Platform (IaaS), keeping your integrations securely managed in real time. And any time you need more integrations (e.g. you buy new instruments that you'd like to interface with your system), we can add a new channel for you that is configured to transfer the data you want, in the ways you want them.
You can forget about the details and concentrate on your own work, secure in the knowledge that your interfaces will continue functioning perfectly for as long as you have them. All maintenance, support and warranty is included in your annual agreement.
If you'd like more information about LabVia or you have questions about integration of your devices, services and/or applications, contact sciCloud.net® Support, search the Marketplace for qualified services or contact LabLynx at LabLynx Contact Us, or give us a call at 770.859.1992 or toll-free at 800.585.5969.
- Agriculture WebLIMS for Agriculture Labs is your single-solution answer to handling the various challenges you face, from tracking submissions from internal inspectors, other government entities, and private and public customers, to seed and feed testing and labeling, pesticide testing, equine drug testing, animal industry, food, fuel, fertilizer and other testing and reporting against state and/or federal regulations.
- Chemical, Petrochemical, Biofuels Processing Whether you're doing oil and gas, petrochemical, hydrocarbons, biodiesel and alternative fuels or related testing, webLIMS for Oil and Gas provides you with all of the functionality you need, in a web-based, state-of-the-art solution.
- Clinical Trials (CRO) The one thing you can count on if you do contract clinical trials, or even within a company, is that you're going to have to configure each one to suit its specific protocols. Few LIMS are up to the task, lacking the flexibility to allow you to set up different tests, workflows, sample types, criteria, etc. That's where our state-of-the-art cloud-hosted webLIMS Enterprise suite excels.
- Contract Testing Services Doing contract testing means your clients are your top priority. So keeping track of them, ensuring timely turnaround and generating results in the format they need are all important features your LIMS/LIS needs to provide, in addition to the full range of sample receiving, batching, tracking and results entry functions you expect. With LabLynx's cloud-hosted solutions, you get all of this and more. And there's no additional charge for as many client logins as you need so they can enter test requests and/or access their reports online.
- Environmental For scheduling and managing sample collection, locations and sample points and their tests and limit sets, there is no better solution than webLIMS for Environmental and Water/Wastewater!
- Food & Beverage Whether in-house production QC or commercial or FDA quality/composition or contamination testing, your lab is relied upon to produce accurate and timely analyses. Your LabLynx LIMS solution suite is designed for just that, while supporting whatever new tests, projects, clients or workflows you decide to introduce at any time - quickly, easily and without costly development.
- Forensics & Medical Examiner WebLIMS for Medical Examiner Offices is the perfect solution to manage all of the workflows, functions and data of your MEO in secure, role-based access fashion.
- Healthcare If you are a POL you need the right system to manage your testing, and perhaps the connectivity between your instrument(s), Electronic Health Record (EHR), any reference labs you still use and billing services, with easy online ordering for your clients. WebLIMS for POL, with its interface management and reporting tools, is the right solution for you, both now and as you grow.
- Manufacturing WebLIMS for Manufacturing provides the full range of features you need to manage both R&D and QC, from raw material to each stage of manufacture, to final product. And its secure, reliable cloud-hosted design means you don't need to spend precious resources on IT infrastructure and maintenance.
- Material Testing
- Mining, Minerals & Oil Exploration
- Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics Managing specifications and identifying out-of-limits results are crucial in both R&D and QC, and webLIMS provides the perfect professional, state-of-the-art solution so you can meet all standards and regulations simply and affordably.
- Research If you are doing research, you're probably going to need to adjust approaches and processes from time to time, and you may even need to support very different kinds of testing simultaneously or as new challenges present themselves. WebLIMS for Research Labs is the perfect way to manage and document your work, because it is highly user-configurable.
- Toxicology Toxicology
- Used Oil Analysis
- Veterinary WebLIMS for Veterinary Diagnostics and Preventive Care is fully featured, and configurable enough to let you use the diagnostic codes you prefer, construct tests, and manage results the way you want.
- YOUR Laboratory… The LabLynx, Inc. WebLIMS.com LIMS and any associated apps are tailored to YOUR specific lab data management needs. There are editions for every kind of laboratory, and on top of that, WebLIMS is very user-configurable by design, so that you can "have it your way" - without costly additional development.