Data Migration: Available, Secure, and Compliant
What to Consider Before a LIMS Data Migration
Comply with Data Retention Policies and Regulations
You can draw on the experience LabLynx engineers have with migration projects. We help plan your migration based on retention policies and regulations, customer requirements, and other priorities.
LabLynx will comply with your laboratory’s data retention policies to ensure your files, documents and materials are properly managed, organized, and preserved over time. Data retention policies help ensure that laboratories are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations and that their data is managed in a way that preserves its integrity, security, and availability.
LabLynx has extensive knowledge of a wide variety of data and information laboratories may wish to preserve, including:
- Experimental: Data collected from experiments, such as measurements, observations, and test results
- Analytical: Data generated from analysis of samples, such as chemical or biological analyses
- Instrumentation: Data generated by laboratory instrumentation, such as spectrometers, microscopes, and chromatographs
- Metadata: Information about the data itself, such as the date it was collected, the conditions under which it was collected, and the personnel involved in collecting it
- Patient: Personal information from patients, such as medical history, test results, and diagnoses
- Administrative: Information related to lab operations, such as financial data, personnel files, and supply chain documentation